Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Recipe Source: Pinterest : Tastebook.com
Made : November 5, 2013
1 chicken breast, poached and diced
1 (14.5oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup frozen mixed veggies
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Tbs Herbs De Provence
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic salt
2 (10oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
3. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin and place the Pillbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
4. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
5. Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!
Thoughts: I am my mother’s daughter. I get a recipe and I alter it with what I have in the kitchen. I used one large can of cooked chicken. I only had a 10 oz can of cream of chicken soup. I didn’t have an Herbs De Provence so I added about ½ tsp of Thyme leaves.
I thought this was good and I really liked the idea of having a chicken pot pie with a little less work. To me, it was a little cheesy. Next time I think I’ll cut back on some of the cheese and add more veggies and maybe more chicken.
Verdict: Make again? Overall, it was a success and we will be keeping this recipe (with a few modifications!)
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Well, I don’t have photos from this event because I really didn’t participate in it. One day while mom and I were at work, dad scraped off the old paint. And one day during a weekend last month, dad and mom put a new layer of paint on the porch. When I went to get a photo of them they were done.
Pretty easy :)
#45 of 101
Completed : October 19, 2013