Monday, July 2, 2012

#93 | Make a Playlist of 26 Songs (Each Starting with a Different Letter of the Alphabet) and Listen to Them in Alphabetical Order on a Road Trip

This one was a little silly, but actually was quite fun.  I took a 3 hour (each way) road trip for my friend's wedding reception (she got married in May), and found this was the perfect trip to make a fun playlist.

I'm usually really picky when I put playlists together.  Surprisingly, this one came together pretty well.  I had some of my absolute favorites songs, some good road tunes, some songs I haven't heard in a while, some new songs, some old songs, and some songs I don't usually listen to, and of course, no road trip is complete without a little Backstreet Boys or some Matt.

After going through the 3500 songs on my laptop (yes, I have a lot of music and I'm trying to clean some of it out) this is what I came up with.  I don't have any songs that started with the letter X so I added a song that began with a number to make up with it.

A:  Apologize - One Republic
B:  Back to You - John Mayer
C:  Cadillac Hotel - Kaci Brown
D:  Do I - Luke Bryan
E:  Eyes Open - Taylor Swift
F:  Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
G:  Glitter in the Air - Pink
H:  Here's Everything I've Always Meant to Say - JamisonParker
I:  I'm Alive - Celine Dion
J:  Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
K:  Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute
L:  Lightning - The Wanted
M:  Middle - Jimmy Eat World
N:  Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
O:  On a Night Like This - Dave Barnes
P:  Punching in a Dream - The Naked and Famous
Q:  Quit Playing Games (with My Heart) - Backstreet Boys
R:  Run - Matt Nathanson
S:  Secret Garden - Bruce Springsteen
T:  This Magic Moment - Jay and The Americans
U:  Unchained Melody - Justin Guarini
V:  Viva Forever - Spice Girls
W:  Wanted - Hunter Hayes
Y:  Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Z:  Zora Sourit - Celine Dion
#:  1901 - Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!