I found this on pinterest and had high hopes of it working. I followed the directions and I should have had tulips within 6 weeks from planting.
I started this project on October 6th and here we are, almost April (I marked this off the list on March 27th) and no tulips. I decided it was time to put them out of their misery and put this little project behind me.
I’m marking this off my list because it was a really good attempt. A failed attempt, but good. I love tulips and would like to grow some, but I might just have to wait till the fall and grow them the correct way-in the ground.
Completed : March 27, 2013