Sunday, August 11, 2013

#43 | Take an online class

I began this prompt a long, long time ago in May 2012.  I originally decided to do Ali Edwards 31 Things class.  I wrote all my prompts and took about half the photos and completed about 1/8 of the pages and then I lost interest.  I’m not sure why.  I enjoyed the project, but I just couldn’t seem to finish it.

A few months ago, Big Picture Classes announced their phone photography class.  I wasn’t sure if I wanted to participate, but I knew I’d kick myself after seeing other people play along, so I went for it and signed up.  And I’m so glad I did.  I had a lot of fun trying to search for these photos.

The first few weeks I did really well in getting the photo on the same day as the prompt.  But as the month went on, I began to get a little more relaxed with it.  Some days I couldn’t find a photo for the prompt or I knew I’d take the photo later in the month (when I went to the beach).  And I’m ok with that.  The main thing is that I finished it.  And I have intentions to try this again next July to see how thing change/stay the same.  But we will see what I feel like doing in a year from now!


1.  Shoot your Feet
2.  Monogram Collage
3. Summer Projects
4. Summer Harvest
5. Family
6. Hometown Tourist


7. Sunrise Sunset
8. Summer Colors
9. Jump
10. Clouds
11. Perspective
12. At Play
13. Water
14. On the Street
15. Summer Selfies
16. Close Up

17. Far Away
18.  Reflection
19.  Shadow
20.  In Season
21.  What’s Cooking
22.  Routine
23.  Laughter
24.  Bloom and Grow
25.  Summer Shoes
26.  The Great Outdoors
27.  Kids at Play
28.  Lazy
29.  Sky
30.  Summer Reading
31. Green
32.  Quintessential Summer Shots

41 of 101
Completed : August 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!