Friday, May 17, 2013

#50 | Ride a Roller Coaster


I am not a fan of roller coasters.  It has been years since the last time I rode one and it was a pretty bad experience, but I decided to give it another go, thus why it is on the list.  This past weekend my girlfriends and I went to Worlds of Fun for Kristin’s bachelorette party.  What a perfect time to cross off this prompt on the list.  Prior to leaving I told mom that I would NOT ride one that had my feet dangle and I would NOT ride one that went upside down.  Guess what roller coaster I decided to try out?  One where my feet dangled AND one that goes upside down.  (I think I deserve extra points!)

Thankfully, this one didn’t end up like the last roller coaster I rode.  And I did ride it again before we left.  I’m glad to know that should I go back to Worlds of Fun, I have some rides that won’t bother me, but man, I am not one who finds roller coasters as the coolest thing on earth.  I prefer my feet to stay on the ground.

30 of 101
Completed : May 11, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!