Monday, June 17, 2013

#77 | Make Pizza from Scratch


When I added this to my list, I thought I’d be making more of it from scratch ie the dough and sauce and not pre packaged meat.  But I realized that that was not going to happen so we went with a little easier approach.  It is still a pizza we made at home and not something that we bought or ordered from a store, so I’m calling it good.

Recipe Source:  Made Up
Made : June 10, 2013

Ingredients:
1 Pillsbury pizza crust
½ cup pizza sauce
1 package Mozzarella cheese
1 package Hormel Italian Sausage Bits
1 package Hormel mini pepperonis
Green pepper, chopped
Onion, chopped
Black olives, chopped
Mushrooms

Directions:
1.  Follow the directions from the Pillsbury pizza crust package.
Spread dough
Spread pizza sauce over dough
Add cheese, meat toppings, vegetable toppings, top with more cheese

Note : You can add any toppings you want.  We eyeballed how much of each topping we wanted.  We also only put the mushrooms on half of the pizza because dad likes them and I don’t.

Thoughts:  Surprisingly good and easy to make. Dad liked it better than the walmart and frozen pizzas we usually get so this one was a win!

Make again? Absolutely. We are going to play around with various types of toppings to see what we like best.

33 of 101
Completed: June 10, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!